We had an incredible first week. I have hit the jackpot! I love these guys. You should be so proud of your little one. They worked hard this week and got along with one another. I took a few pictures to share with you. I know that I love seeing pictures of my little one. It allows me see what she is doing all day when I can't be with her. I thought you might like to see what your little one did this week.
We practiced our morning routine.
The children drew self portraits of themselves. Take a look outside our classroom door! I loved all the personality that shined through in their pictures!
They practiced sharing their work with others.
They enjoyed playing a "get to know you" bingo game.
They are such serious workers!
Independent reading time was a hit this week!
Lunch time!
Morning math practice
The children were such good sports about having indoor recess this week!
I had the children write an "information about me card."
The children wrote their best story for me this week during writing workshop.
The children had an opportunity to explore our math tools.
The children enjoyed "cover and count" during math workshop.






















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.